July 21, 2000
New in Version 1.01.00 WHQL
- Before you beign, please download and view the FAQ for answers to commons questions.
- Updated for support of PCI cards
- Added LOD Bias support to 3dfx Tools.
- Assortment of game fixes.
- Voodoo5(tm) Driver Kit Version: 1.01.00
- VSA 100?Series Win9x 2D/3D Display Driver: 4.12.01.0584
- Voodoo5 OpenGL 1.1 Client Driver Version: 1.0.0.0648 ICD
- Voodoo5 Glide(tm) 2.X Driver: 2.61.00.0656
- Voodoo5 Glide 3.X Driver: 3.10.00.0656
- 3dfx Tools Version: 184.108.40.206
- Voodoo5 AGP or PCI video card
- Windows 95/98
- 16 MB of memory
- Microsoft DirectX
- Intel(r) or AMD(r) compatible CPU
Install DirectX 7.x before completing the installation instructions below.
- Download file from the internet onto your HD.
- Bring the system down to Standard VGA and reboot the computer.
- To bring the system down to standard VGA go into the display properties, click on settings, Click on advanced and click on adapter. From there choose to show a list of drivers, and then click show all and find the Standard VGA.
- Install the Voodoo5 5500 adapter, and make sure that the power connect from the case pwer is connected.
- Start system and reinstall Standard VGA and reboot system.
- Double Click on the downloaded driver and follow online instructions and reboot as needed.